Saturday 21 December 2013

Comic Fiesta - Mental Break Showcase

At long last, our game is out for testing. This is just a promotional showcase video. It was featured today and will be featured tomorrow in Comic Fiesta 2013 at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (KLCC) by KDU University College. So here is out showcase video, brought to you by Team Apple Pie by the Games Development students of KDU University College.


It has been a long journey, but our mission is far from over. I am certain that I am not the only one with the desire to see this game through. I would like to thank my team for supporting me and each other along the way. It has been a very educational experience as well as an enjoyable one. The ups and downs has given me a better perspective of how it is to lead a team and make a game.

Overall, it was a fantastic experience and I look forward to my final year project and challenge.

Until then,
Crystal Lim
Team Leader & Lead Designer
Team ApplePie
Games Designer Major

No comments: