Wednesday 13 February 2013

Long time no see~

Wow, it has been awhile since I wrote anything. I'm amazed that the blog is even still up and running! I figured that it's be deleted or something! And I couldn't even remember both my user ID and my passwords! Thank God for recovery passwords!

I guess I recently found the fire to light up my passion for writing again. Didn't realize how much I missed writing. Maybe I'll do something good this time. Maybe learn to write fanfiction? Anyhow, I plan to take it slow. Learn as I go, change as is needed.

Bottom line? I seriously have my work cut out for me. But I really want to do this. I think. Yea, I do. I really really do. And hopefully, I can become a good writer with my own sense of style. Think I can make it? Let's find out shall we?

Love,
Me~

No comments: