Wednesday 23 June 2010

Secrets

1

Sometimes I wonder,

If it were a secret

That you wouldn’t want to share,

Yet feel as though your heart might burst

If you keep it any longer.

2

Sometimes I wonder,

Why would you entrust your secrets

To someone you trust?

It is a secret after all,

So why would you share it?

3

There are times where,

At the point of no return,

The secrets would just spill out,

Like a waterfall,

Impossible to contain.

4

There are times when,

We can’t hold it in any longer,

And simply spill the beans

To the one we trust most,

Or so we think.

5

Secrets that are entrusted,

Should always be kept

Close at heart, guarded,

For it is not our secret to share,

Not our place to tell.

6

So should you tell me,

Your deepest, darkest secrets,

I will be honour bound,

To keep it with me,

Unless you say otherwise.

7

Because I am deeply honoured,

That you would tell me your secrets,

I will promise you one thing,

Your secret is safe with me,

For it is not my secret to share.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lolololololololololololololololol