Wednesday 2 October 2013

GBGD209_Crystal Lim_Third Iteration_Games Credits

So this is my third iteration of my games credits. In case you can't notice, this is what has changed since the last version:

  1. Background with proper lighting and editing
    • Blood
    • Bullet holes
    • Shadow
    • Hue and Saturation
  2. Locket in place.
  3. Removed black background from picture and text.
  4. Photo burning to fit the full 120 seconds of the video.
  5. More Photos
  6. Rearranged the text
    • I decided not to make the whole credits with the smoke effect because:
      • I found out i quickly got tired of watching the same animation over and over again.
      • The "Cool and Awesome" feeling won't last long if you're watching it too many times.
      • My team agreed that it quickly got tiring.
So please relax and enjoy.



What I will have to finish by next week is:
1. The final copyright and all rights reserve text with the smokey text effect.
2. Final necessary tweaking per-advice and critiques.

Catch you soon,
Crystal



No comments: